Peak 15 – Website Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US https://Peak15support.co.uk (the “website”) is a website operated by Peak 15 Business Services Limited. We are a limited company registered in England under company number 09995844. Our VAT number is GB 238576276.Our main trading address is Unit 21 Gatwick Metro Centre, Balcombe Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 9GA (“we”, “us”). You can contact us by:
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Writing to Unit 21 Gatwick Metro Centre, Balcombe Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 9GA; or
- Calling our customer service line on 01293 826 200
- Our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us and about the cookies used within the website. By using the website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Please note that we only provide the website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.